Monday, August 8, 2011

Guess Where I Was Contest 2

Laughter & Yoga

After teaching a Fit-Twist yoga class on Saturday from 9-10 am at a gym close by, Kim and I went to Cafe Rivva for a Post Yoga Smoothie that we both loved. Then, I went home for a healthy lunch before going to another event. On Sunday, I returned to the Farmers Market at around 8 am. Then, went to a big fitness event nearby to check out the Expo Vendors. Took photos, enjoyed the free samples and will follow up with some of the ones that I liked. Brought my dog Sparky along, met other dog owners and had fun. Returned home for a light lunch and took a quick nap. Had a snack at a mall in Culver City around 4 pm before getting ready for the Laughter and Yoga class that I co-lead with Kim Selbert.This is a combination of yoga, laughter, dancing, music and fun 1-hour class with me (Yoga Teacher) and Kim (Certified Laughter Yoga Leader). Laughter & Yoga is in Dr. Oz Top 10 Health Tips.

1. This class is easy and fun, come & meet other health-conscious people + get to know Kim and me.
2. Learn 2 effective modes of exercise for the price of one class
3. Learn how to breathe deeply and laugh for no reason
4. Learn how to free yourself from anxiety, doubt and fear
5. You’ll enjoy the amazing, blissful benefits of Yoga & Laughter.

To enter the contest. go to my Flickr or contact me ASAP to learn more about Saturday & Sunday classes.
Guess 2 spots correctly and you may win a goodie bag, a free facial or mini-massage.

Ingrid 
Fit-Twist
http://www.fit-twist.net 

Fit Fun Dogs
http://fun-dogs.webs.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment