Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things That I Love

Love Reservage.com!
Sparky - http://fun-dogs.webs.com


Books - Coming Into Harmony by Ilse Klipper
1. I've been trying to relax, slow down & meditation is a good way to do so besides my regular yoga practice
2. It reminds me to breathe slowly, relax my body so my mind then gets quiet like while I was flowing through the yoga asanas/ poses
3. The shield of light meditation (enjoy its protective warmth & peace)
4. I agree 100% that we need to tune our bodies, not just our cars but many care more about their cars than their bodies. To have a healthy mind, we need a healthy body. Create a loving relationship with our body
5. Daily exercise is the key to good health (mental, physical, spiritual)
6. Keep a food diary - a balanced diet is the key to well-being. Create a loving relationship with our food. I love to eat - I enjoy the sight, smell & taste of my meals/ snacks  

Brentwood 90049 - My home & that's why I started the A-Z Guide

Cats - I adopted Q.T. a calico female from the shelter on Jan 2000 when she was 3.5 years old. She's 14.5 now. My sister has 3 male cats (also adopted).

Dogs - I adopted Sparky, a Fit Fun Dog (real name Penny) a black & tan daschund mix from the shelter about 1.5 month ago. She's now a part of the Cheng family. My sister has has a purebred Papillon. That's why I created a photo book called Pets of Cheng Family.

Healthy Drink to start my day - Mix 1/2 cup of Pom with 1/2 cup of water, add Amazing Grass ORAC + Fortune Delight and stir. Take 1 Reserveage Resveratrol + 1 ViraLaurin Immune with drink. Tastes great & is good for me.

Exercise - I love to walk with Sparky & do yoga regularly at Corepower Yoga: CPY (1 week of Free Yoga). Aree Khoda, my favorite yoga teacher shared what Gabrielle Roth says with the class: "To sweat is to pray, to make an offering of your innermost self. Sweat is holy water, prayer beads, pearls of liquid that release your past. Sweat is an ancient and universal form of self healing, whether done in the gym, the sauna, (yoga class), or the sweat lodge. I do it on the (yoga mat). The more you dance/ flow through the yoga poses, the more you sweat. The more you sweat, the more you pray. The more you pray, the closer you come to ecstasy." I love CPY mostly because Aree really cares about yoga & people. I feel as if we were best friends from early on. I love her classes since I feel energized & relaxed during + after class. Affordable online yoga teacher training at CPY

  • Learn the sequence of postures in a basic level 1 CorePower Yoga class
  • Gain practical teaching skills
  • Build the confidence to teach a basic level 1 CorePower Yoga class
  • Expand your perceived abilities and evolution
  • Receive a certificate of training from CorePower Yoga

Why Choose CorePower Yoga?


  • You will share the same training content as over 1,000 certified CorePower Yoga instructors
  • CorePower Yoga has a reputation nationally as a provider of high-quality yoga in an accessible and supportive environment
  • You will learn to teach a class in a way that is simple and easy to deliver
  • Flexibility - no travel is necessary and this program is tailored to fit your schedule
  • CorePower Yoga Certification qualifies you for professional liability insurance 
I also co-teach Laughter & Yoga every Sunday in Venice 6-7pm.



Healthy events 
Reserveage Organics is sponsoring 2 of my Health Events in September. I also blog about them & often go to other events. I take

Great deals and good causes - Check out this cool healthy site, Organic Soul. They have offers, news, tips, and guides for more natural, sustainable, and holistic living. They only work with socially responsible businesses, and a part of every sale will go towards a charity. Please join me at Organic Soul. http://www.organicsoul.com/share/fitnesswla/about

Ingrid Cheng
Fit-Twist 
Corporate Wellness
Event Planning and Promotion
www.fit-twist.net
https://twitter.com/fitnesswla
www.facebook.com/ingrid.cheng1

No comments:

Post a Comment