Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Love Brentwood

I went to a Team Referral lunch meeting at Earth,Wind & Fire Restaurant. Had a delicious Spinach Salad topped with artichoke hearts, avocado, tomatoes, mushroom slices, etc. I asked for the Honey Mustard dressing on the side which tasted good with the salad. I met some nice people like Cory Newman and Narelle Sheehan. I invited them to Laughter & Yoga this Sunday 8/7 at Aanand Saagar in Venice. Come for a fun evening of dance, laughter, movement, music & party! Space is limited, prepay $15 to reserve your spot now. You'll be entered into a drawing for a prize (gift bag of goodies, free mini-facial or samples).

I Love Sweet Rose

I practiced yoga for an hour. Feeling energized and relaxed, I visited the Brentwood Country Mart. I took photos and posted them on Flickr. Got a chocolate treat at the candy store, bought an Author-Illustrator Starter Kit at Diesel Bookstore before stopping by Sweet Rose creamery for a yummy frozen blueberry yogurt. They make small batches of homemade ice cream/ yogurt using only the best ingredients. Using organic milk and cream from Clover, organic eggs and sugar and they never use any stabilizers or ice cream bases. Can't wait to go back and try their other flavors. The owners, Josh Loeb and Zoe Nathan (who also own Rustic Canyon Wine Bar & Seasonal Kitchen and Huckleberry Bakery & Cafe) grew up going to the Brentwood Country Mart. Zoe's friend and fellow Tartine alum Shiho Yoshikawa is the Ice Cream Chef. I hope he makes more yogurt because I love fro-yo.

Fit-Twist
Yoga with a Twist
http://www.fit-twist.net
http://fitn-twist.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74653758@N00

No comments:

Post a Comment