Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to Stay Healthy

I Love Reservage.com

When you are stressed out, your body creates an increase of the hormone, cortisol. Excess cortisol causes your body to produce fat. Why? Because "Fat" is stored by your body as energy reserves. The more stress the more cortisol, the more cortisol the more fat. Stress is also #1 cause of diseases. Stress is the reason for two thirds of the total visits to the Physician. It is also the leading cause of the coronary artery diseases, cancer, accidents and respiratory diseases besides some others.

I offer a Corporate Wellness Program with Fit-Twist Yoga at helps reduce stress. Your employees or staff will feel more energized and relaxed at the same time iin just one class. I guarantee that your staff will feel better and healthier after taking my classes regularly for 3 to 4 weeks. Contact me now for a free consultation if you are a company with 10 employees or more but don't have a wellness program. Find out how cost effective it is to hire me. Exercise + Nutrition = Health.

Healthy Drink to start my day - Mix 1/2 cup of Pom with 1/2 cup of water, add Amazing Grass ORAC + Fortune Delight and stir. Take 1 Reserveage Resveratrol + 1 ViraLaurin Immune with drink. Tastes great & is good for me.

Eat foods that keep you full like:

Eggs - "For just 70 calories, an egg delivers more than 6g of protein", says Shelley McGuire, Ph.D., a spokesperson for the American Society for Nutrition. I had eggs for breakfast or slice a hard-boiled egg up and put the pieces in my mixed-green salad with Asian sesame dressing.

Soup - Studies show that foods containing a lot of water can keep you feeling full. When you start a meal with soup, you activate brain signals that begin to tell you you’ve had enough to eat—so that by the time you finish your second course, you’ll be satisfied. “Go for a broth-based bowl with fiber-rich veggies like celery and spinach,” says Amy Jamieson-Petonic, R.D. A broth-based soup is served as the first course at a traditional Chinese meal.

Avocadoes - Their healthy monounsaturated fats may help slow the rate at which your stomach empties, says McGuire. They’re also loaded with folate, potassium and vitamin E,

Low Fat Greek Yogurt - 17g of protein in a 6-ounce container (that’s more than you get in four slices of turkey!) means major hunger control. I love Chobani Greek Yogurt.

Oatmeal - All that filling fiber (4g per serving in the Quaker Low-Fat Natural Granola helps me stay full until lunch. I have a quick low-fat yogurt parfait recipe. Subscribe to my blog for a free copy.

Apples - “Only 80 calories, but one can be as filling as a meal because of the 4g of fiber and high water content,” says Jamieson-Petonic. I eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away.

Beans and Lentils - Eat them and you may end up eating less of everything else. “They’re high in protein—about 7g per half cup—and high in complex carbohydrates, the type that take longer to break down,” says McGuire.

Nuts - “They have the perfect combination of fiber, protein and fat,” says Jamieson-Petonic. My faves? Almonds, cashews and pistachios. Just stick to an ounce or less to avoid calorie overload.
(Read More at http://www.glamour.com)

*Lean Protein or White Meat - My Chinese Chicken tastes great and is very satisfying. I can guide you to eat healthier and exercise for your body type


Fit-Twist
Sunrider distributor
http://sunrider.com

Health = Wealth
http://www.fit-twist.net

No comments:

Post a Comment