Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good News!

Laughter + Yoga = Mind-Body Health (Follow me on Twitter)

I woke up early to blog about Seed Bistro yesterday. Then walked with my dog Sparky to get some exercise and fresh air. It's so hot that I had a heat rash and got some relief from the cooler temperature outside. Also bought Aveeno Calamine & Pramoxine HCI anti-itch cream at CVS + Zyrtec which helped but the pill made me sleepy so I took a nap. Later on, I went to get a free mini-facial from Martha at Body Allure (Day Spa, Skin Care Center). She's great because her system is natural and non-invasive yet lifted my skin, giving it a healthy glow, more soothness + tightness. I highly recommend you to go see her if you want to look more radiant and youthful. Special deal for my followers! Refer a friend to Martha at Body Allure & get a free mini-facial!

Went to walk Sparky near the ocean and join a free yoga class at the beach. We both loved it. There were 8 of us flowing through the poses in harmony with nature & Sparky made a new friend! Can't wait to go back for more yoga. Then, I went to the “Magnificent Woman” Award (a great event) that honored my new friend Susan Szudar of Sol Inspired (UV-protective clothing) and met many nice people at the beautiful rooftop at The Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills.

As a result from my blog about Seed Bistro and my earlier meeting with Jesse a few weeks ago, Sara from www.organicsoul.com will join us tomorrow for one of my events:

Laughter & Yoga at Aanand Saagar, 606, Venice Blvd, #H. Venice 90291. Come for a fun evening of dance, laughter, movement, music & party 6-7 pm! 

Ingrid Cheng, Founder of Fit-Twist
Health = Wealth
See more fun events on our page.
Photos at:Flickr


Check back here for new updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment