|Yoga at the Park|
2. Lack of balance is a common cause of falls and bone fractures. Yoga can help improve your balance. (www.healthmonitor.com)
3. Yoga can help ease stress, lower blood pressure, boost your immune system and improve your mood.
4. A series of stretches, including gentle yoga can help you sleep better.
5. Yoga may be a great way to exercise, relax and even relieve pain. But the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons says you can do more harm than good if you practice yoga incorrectly.
- Talk to your doctor before trying yoga if you have an injury or medical condition.
- Practice yoga with a qualified instructor who has plenty of experience.
- Always warm up before yoga.
- Wear clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Learn proper technique and the basics of yoga. If you're not sure of how to do something, ask questions.
- Don't push yourself too hard, and stop if you have pain.
- Drink enough water.
I love yoga and know that everyone should try it but many people I've talked to have a misconception about yoga, a bad experience in a yoga class or heard a horror story from someone they know. So they don't want to try other classes like Laughter & Yoga or Fit-Twist Yoga. I believe in being gentle with my new students and slowly building up the intensity and I always give them options to modify the poses to suit their physical conditions or to rest in-between. I remind them to breathe, to focus on their intention (what they want to get out of their yoga practice) and honor their own bodies.
Contact me now for a free consultation if you are a company with 10 employees or more but don't have a wellness program. Find out how cost effective it is to hire me. Partner with us or sponsor us to create a win-win for your business and the community.
Event Planning and PromotionContact me now for a free consultation if you have an upcoming health event. Discount for non-profits. (Testimonials on Facebook)
This is a new product line I've been using. It's an all natural secret for health and wealth. Sunrider is so committed to that they have their very own FDA office located right in the manufacturing building. All foods are grown on soil without chemicals or herbicides. There are over 415 products to choose from that will change your life. This company is 28 years old and completely debt free and currently operates in 43 countries around the world. Check out sunrider.com, or contact me for a free demo. Want a Free mini-facial? RSVP now.
Want a Private Trunk Show?Shopping is more fun when you are in a relaxing yet upbeat environment with no pressure. We think adding friends & personal attention to the mix makes it even better as you are treated like a VIP. A typical Private Trunk Show will include guests socializing & shopping in a private home. For more details, contact us now.
Affordable online yoga teacher training at CorePower Yoga
- Learn the sequence of postures in a basic level 1 CorePower Yoga class
- Gain practical teaching skills
- Build the confidence to teach a basic level 1 CorePower Yoga class
- Expand your perceived abilities and evolution
- Receive a certificate of training from CorePower Yoga
- Martial Arts studio offer this to their students
- Rated 5 stars on Yelp!
- Free Illumination Classes to see what yoga teacher training is about on 8/28 & 9/17 (1:30-2:30 pm) + 9/21 (7:30-8:30 pm)
- You will share the same training content as over 1,000 certified CorePower Yoga instructors
- CorePower Yoga has a reputation nationally as a provider of high-quality yoga in an accessible and supportive environment
- You will learn to teach a class in a way that is simple and easy to deliver
- Flexibility - no travel is necessary and this program is tailored to fit your schedule
- CorePower Yoga Certification qualifies you for professional liability insurance
Health = Wealth