Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Salads

Follow Me

When it's hot outside, I like to make salads. Most people think that salads are boring or say that they don't like "rabbit food". I make creative, delicious pasta salads, "Super green salads" and  more.  My favorite is Chinese Chicken salad with cucumbers. I like to cook and create healthy meals that saves time and money. Most people eat out because they're "too busy" to cook. They don't have time to buy grocery and don't know what to cook. They pay more at restaurants and research shows that you tend to eat more when you eat out. Did you know that an average restaurant meal has 1,128 calories (about a person's daily calorie intake), 2,269 mg of sodium (85% of recommended daily intake) and 58 g of fat (89% of recommended intake) according to the American Medical Association?

The Standard American Diet is SAD. 3,400 mg is the average daily sodium intake (experts recommend no more than 2,300 mg). 9.5 tsp is the max amount of daily sugar one should consume but the average adult consumes 22 tsp (more than twice that) per day. 40% of daily calories for kids age 2 to 18 come from added sugars and fats, more and more children are overweight or obese. If we eat in and make healthy food, we could save $20 billion a year in health care or medical costs.Eating healthy costs much less than being sick due to bad diet. Being healthy is our natural state. Our bodies have the amazing ability to heal themselves even we take care to eat a plant-based whole food diet and have a healthy lifestyle. I choose to eat healthy, drink water and exercise, but many people don't realize the true cost of their bad habits.That's why I am on a mission to empower you to make informed choices. Our Health Care is Sick Care, based on treating symptoms of diseases and not prevention. Prevention is the best and cheapest choice that is available to all of us. So what do you choose? Contact me for a Free Transformation Session.

I love Back to the Roots. I got their Mushroom Farm and loved it. I enjoy having fresh mushrooms for my salads. They also have Garden sets that are perfect for balconies, patios and small spaces. Use my link to get 10% off your first order. http://fbuy.me/fKcRj

Check out "8 Addictive Foods & How to Overcome Their Power"

                            "Super Green Salad"




No comments:

Post a Comment