Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lesson 11: Love Honesty

Join me
I have been struggling with insomnia and sciatic while I deal with the stress at home and at work. I am caring for my elderly parents and have submitted my notice of resignation. My last day of work was supposed to be Friday June 2nd. However, my company wants me to stay on till end of the month so they have time to hire a new person and they want me to train my replacement. I thought I'd get a job offer from the Playa Vista Farmers Market. My first interview for the Volunteer Coordinator position went well. I was confident that I'd get a job offer. However, I learned that it was put on hold and they want to hire an Assistant Market Manager. I went to interview for that position because it sounded interesting. However, I discovered that it wasn't a good fit for me. My inner critic started nagging at me - Why did I bother to go? It was a waste of time. I'll never find my dream job.

I realized that my limiting beliefs are keeping me from manifesting my Big Dream of empowering women to be healthy in all areas of their lives. I was playing small and that didn't serve me. Putting my book on hold was a practical decision because it takes time and effort to get it published. I still need to do more research to find publishers of self-help books. Then, I need to know if they accept new submissions. Then, I need to write query letters. The creative side of me cringe at all the steps that go into publishing my book. My inner critic doubts if anyone would want to read it and asks if I'm wasting my time. So, I am doing a survey. Please let me know if you'd buy this book of 21 Life Lessons from Yoga and how much you'd pay for it. Thanks.

P.S. I am sharing this "Stress Less, Live More" Guide with you. In it, you'll find:
  • Food as medicine, including delicious recipes!
  • Finding balance with herbs
  • Calming poses and meditation
  • Supporting conscious leadership and mindful practices

Download your copy now!

Ingrid
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment