Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lesson 10: Create New Possibilities

Girl Power


Children are naturally creative and imaginative. They have fun creating new possibilities. I love to watch them play pretend. They can visualize in great detail and immerse themselves in their possibilities. In their minds, there is no limit and everything is possible. Our culture, schools and society condition us to conform and think inside the box. So, as we grow older, we give up or lose our power of imagination. Today, declare that you will be creative and imaginative. You will believe in the impossible. 

Affirmations:
I am creative and my ideas are benefiting me in many ways.
I can imagine being empowered, prosperous and successful.  
I am manifesting my heart's desires by aligning my actions with my vision. 

I am an affiliate at Nonviolent Communication (NVC). NVC offers a framework to reconnect us to the needs behind our own or another person’s behavior, even in the most difficult of interactions.

Get Started with Nonviolent Communication (NVC) http://bit.ly/2rUpNzN 

No comments:

Post a Comment