Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Lesson 17: Be Fulfilled


Yoga taught me connect with my Divine purpose and to be fulfilled by trusting my inner wisdom. Do you feel like there's something missing? What is your intention for your life?  


1.       Discover the Friendly Universe*

Know that it’s abundant, creative, expanding, infinite, unlimited, progressive , it is of divine love. Whole (lacking in nothing)
Be receptive to its truths.
We want to experience beauty, love, peace, joy and well-being. In order to do so, we need to get in touch with the divine spirit in each of us. We open our hearts/ minds to listen to our soul desires, to grow in prosperity and live a purposeful life. 
We are in a co-creative relationship with the Universe. We ask questions that lead to answers that turn into actions and a way of life. What we seek is inside us. We no longer buy into being victims, but reclaim our authentic self as spiritual beings. We are not here to get it, but to let it. We make choices that liberates us.
You are a unique expression of the Divine. There is no one like you. You are here to realize your powerful destiny and unleash your great potential.

2.       Affirmations
I have a lot to give. My gifts and talents can make a positive impact to the world.
The Universe wants me to fulfill my purpose.
I am open to receive.
I let go of my excuses and fears. I go for my heart’s true desires.
I understand that what I want also wants me.

3.       Spiritual Development – 3 stages*
Stage 1: Victim Mind
“Life happens to me.”
“Why me?”
Do you hold back because you fear failure? Be aware of emotions and mindset that hook you or trigger you. Observe and examine your feeling. Is it a habitual fear pattern or society influence (media/ news)?

Stage 2: Creative/ Manisfesting Mind
“I happen to life.”
You are here to radiate light, love, joy, peace and well-being. I use my gifts and talents to be of service to the world.

Stage 3: Being/ Channeling
“I am fully alive, I freely express my authenticity”
I am part of the abundant, generous, loving Universe that is actively helping me fulfill my purpose. I let go and let God/Divine be in control. I channel the Divine with my focus and actions. I serve to express my gratitude for all that I am and all that I have freely without expectation or hesitation. 

4.       Identify what you need to work on in the 8 Life Structures*
Ego
Beliefs
Spiritual
Community
Body Temple
Finance
Relationships
Livelihood

What makes you come alive? Do it! Be grateful for the people, places and things that you love most. Write down 3 things that you are grateful for that are challenging to you.

Rate each the above 8 Structures by levels 1-3 based on the 3 Stages of Spiritual Development.

What does it feel like in the life structure(s) which you score the highest?

What might it feel like to be at a “level 3” in the structure(s) which you score the lowest?


*Based on Masterclass with Michael Beckwith, founder of Agape Spiritual Center
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment