Friday, June 2, 2017

Lesson 6: Love Down Time

Sponsor this Blog
I love to pamper myself with facials and massages. There are many beautiful spas in the West L.A area and here are a few of my favorites:

1. Aveda Institute: Their students aim to provide guests with the best in care, wellness and beauty. Services are performed by supervised students who are working to develop their craft and become the salon/ spa professionals. The few times I went, I got quality treatment equal to professional facials.
10935 Weyburn Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024 


2. Olga's Facials: Using only natural ingredients, Olga really cares about making your skin beautiful and healthy!  Visit her Facebook page to see specials and promotions!

3. Body Lounge Spa: A little farther away in Sherman Oaks provides massages, facials and other pampering services.


Other ways to relax are:
Meditation
Listening to classical or soft music
Reading
Napping
Yoga

Contact me if you want to promote your health and wellness business

Ingrid Cheng
https://www.instagram.com/fitnesswla 
https://twitter.com/fitnesswla

No comments:

Post a Comment