Friday, June 16, 2017

Lesson 19: Cultivate Inner Garden

Bloom

Yoga helped me be aware, be present and to cultivate my inner garden. Think of what we all desire: more joy, love and peace. Do you plant seeds of joy, love and peace in our thoughts and actions? Or do you tend to be critical and negative? I used to be my own worse enemy and really down on myself. Yoga allowed me to connect with my Divine self and learn the truth. Our society conditions us to compare and compete with each other. Yoga teaches acceptance, compassion and collaboration. I learned to love myself and others because we are all spiritual beings having a human experience.

3 Tips to Cultivate What You Desire:

Affirmations - Write down phrases like "I am beautiful, I am blissful, I am bountiful" and repeat them
Meditation - Commit to 5 minutes of meditation every day. "The ways in which we greet the day and set our intentions strengthen our ability to focus on kindness and compassion. This focus and awareness also helps us be in the present moment." http://bit.ly/2sjX0lP
Visualization - Create a Vision Board to empower you. Mine has photos of a dog, kids, fireworks, nature and a athletic healthy woman. The caption words I chose are "Celebrate, Create, Collaborate, Connect, Explore, Gratitude, Be Healthy, Have fun."

How will you apply this in your life today? Please comment and share. Thank you.

P.S. Join Being Well Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment