I am healthy and free.
I love myself and know that I am beautiful just the way I am.
I choose to act for my highest good and contribute to the greater good.
I buy only what is essential because I have more than enough.
I support companies/ organizations that share my core values.
I shop at the Co-Op and the Farmers Market. I buy local and seasonal produce.
Dream - A community garden where I can grow and harvest my own food.
Health benefits of a plant-based diet are:
- Lower cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Reversal or prevention of heart disease and diabetes.
- Longer life.
- Healthier weight.
- Lower risk of developing cancer and diabetes.
- May slow the progression of certain types of cancer.
- Improved symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Fewer medications.
- Lower food costs and good for the environment.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers offers classes, free support groups, and 21-day challenges.