Monday, June 12, 2017

Lesson 16: Love Connecting

Beach Yoga

Yoga taught me to connect to my inner wisdom and my passion. I got out of my comfort zone. I was able to be honest with myself, to find out what I really desire and align my actions with my vision. I let go of my need for control and free myself from other people's expectations. I trust that by doing what I love, it will bring me fulfillment, joy and prosperity. As I use my gifts and talents to empower other women, I am giving back from a place of abundance and love. I know that something wonderful is going to happen to me. I focus on a career that allows me to make a difference in other people's lives and brings me all that I desire. I am happy and successful. My coaching program based on Life Lessons from yoga and the Law of Attraction will help women be healthy in all areas of their lives. I am also creating a Manifesting Kit to help others create their own vision boards and use the steps I learned to manifest my dreams! How is your self-talk. Is it positive or negative? Are you aligning your actions with your goals or do you self-sabotage? I'd love to connect with you, to know more about you and how I can be of service to you. Contact me.


P.S. Three Happiness Boosting Tips from Chopra.com

1.Help others
2. Make social connections - "Good relationships are vital to our health and happiness."
3. Keep it positive - "Think of the people you’re closest to." Are they positive and supportive?

The Citi Foundation, in partnership with America’s Promise, is launching the Youth Workforce Fund, a competitive Request for Ideas (RFI) program that seeks to make strategic investments in non-profit community-based organizations connecting low- and moderate-income young people, ages 16-24, with workplace skills and employment opportunities including full-time jobs, internships, and apprenticeships. The $4 million competitive fund will award one-year grants of up to $250,000 to a cohort of grantees across 15 markets in the United States. To learn more about it, register for an informational webinar or submit your program idea.

Ingrid
Losangelescoachingseo
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment