Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Goals


#Goals


Be Abundant, Happier & Healthier

I believe in abundance. I have many creative ideas that are valuable and will bring more income easily, quickly to me. There is enough for me and everyone to get what we want. I have increased my income every month and am earning $60,000 by end of this year. I focus on 3-5 things that make me happy and give them priority. I have increased my happiness and embody it every day. I have fun and smile more, I feel more optimistic. I walk every day and do yoga 3 times a week. I eat more veggies and less meat. I feel and look better than ever before. I finish writing my book by April 1st and have it published before Earth Day, for sale on April 20th

Do you need a coach or want to become one? Go to: http://www.fowlerwainwright.com/register/ingrid.php 

SMART goals are:
  • Specific
  • Measurable
  • Attainable
  • Resource Conscious
  • Time-certain

    PRE-ORDER MY BOOK NOW
     
    Share

    Contact me for details if you want to collaborate or partner with us.

    Ingrid Cheng, Founder of Fit-Twist




No comments:

Post a Comment