Monday, January 16, 2012

Extra Value

 Subscribe in a reader
I Love Fortune Delight Tea!

Here's an excerpt of my book - you're welcome to edit it to include more info about what you do.

Daily exercise and a balanced diet is what I am committed to do because it allows me to be healthy. What does being healthy mean to you? Write down your dreams and goals. Take action daily to get closer to achieving your heart’s desires. The moment I put my dreams on paper, I made them more real. The minute I began to write my book, it became a reality. I am partnering with Michael Jacobs, CEO of Thank You Plan to empower you to be healthy and wealthy. Get a complimentary 90-minute financial consultation with no further obligation! Tell him I referred you.

Michael Jacobs

Earn $1000 for each person who signs up! I am making extra money by referring others to services like the Guerrilla Marketing Intensive. The Guerrilla Marketing Intensive is limited to only 10 people. I am an affiliate of this. If you're interested, contact

Jay Conrad Levinson 
The Father of Guerrilla Marketing
Author, "Guerrilla Marketing" series of books
The best known marketing brand in history
Named one of the 100 best business books ever written
Over 20 million sold; now in 62 languages

Sunrider is a family-owned local company that is a pioneer in both business and products. They have invested millions of dollars to provide you with the best products and business opportunity. They are all about sharing not selling. Contact me for a free consultation, a free demo and a sample with no further obligation! 

You're invited to join us at the best free Healthy Lifestyle site at http://healthyinsideout.ning.com


This free site helps me schedule meetings effortlessly & manage my time! We can talk on Skype. My I.D. cis511. https://tungle.me/ingridcheng   

I am committed to making a difference every day. Please join me or support me and lets create a better world together! Like this post, click comment to give me your feedback. Thanks!

Founder of Fit-Twist.net


Pure Life NutrimedicsNatural remedy that helps reduce stress and anxiety
Sol Inspired: Affordable Luxury Fashion that's like nothing you've seen before

SunriderHigh-quality healthy products made in Torrance, California and extra income opportunity

Safslim.comReduce your belly fat with Safslim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment