Thursday, January 12, 2012

Leadership

 Subscribe in a reader
#Freedom

"If You Love Somebody Set Them Free" song by STING is one of my favorite melodies because it has so much feeling and meaning to it. If you love something, let go. Whether you love your life or not is based on the truth that if you try too hard to hold onto something, you will never be happy. I used to think that I needed to do certain actions or have certain things in order to be really happy, but the book Happiness Works by Stephen Whiteley made me realize that I could choose to be curious about why I wasn't happy and be open to the possibility of real happiness. Once I let go of the need to do more things to prove myself because I thought I wasn't good enough, the words "Happiness is an inside job" really made sense to me and I started applying his book to my life. Guess what? It really works! Stephen is a great accountability partner and a wonderful person who is out to make a difference by spreading Happiness. I love his book and know that you'll love it too. Contact him now. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to be happy.


Stephen Whiteley
Double Your Happiness - Guaranteed!
www.happinessworks.ca  


The Happy movie will be screened in February at The Gateway in West Los Angeles. Keep posted for the date. The film will start promptly at 7:15 pm, so please arrive close to 7 pm to get your seat.  The cost will be $10 as mentioned before. For those of you who have not been to The Gateway, it is located on the northwest corner of Gateway Blvd and Barrington Ave. There is an attached parking lot, or you can park on Barrington if the lot is full. I am looking forward to seeing you for "Happy".  I hope you can also stay for a little while after the film to discuss it. Thanks Kim for sharing this! http://www.kimselbert.com


You're invited to join my free Healthy Lifestyle site at http://healthyinsideout.ning.com


This free site helps me schedule meetings effortlessly & manage my time! We can talk on Skype. My I.D. cis511.
https://tungle.me/ingridcheng  



I am committed to making a difference every day. Please join me or support me and lets create a better world together!


PRE-ORDER MY BOOK NOW AT 2011 DISCOUNT!
 
Share


Twitpic is an easy way to share your photos! http://twitpic.com/85w58o


Free Les Brown MONDAY MOTIVATION call Every MONDAY 5 pm
Conference Information:
                        712-432-7606            
Passcode: 623383# 

   Links:
Become a coach at http://www.fowlerwainwright.com/register/ingrid.php  
Beyond OrganicChange Your Diet, Change your Life, Change Your World

Pure Life NutrimedicsNatural remedy that helps reduce stress and anxiety
Sol Inspired: Affordable Luxury Fashion that's like nothing you've seen before

SunriderHigh-quality healthy products made in Torrance, California and extra income opportunity

Safslim.comReduce your belly fat with Safslim. 

Ingrid Cheng, Founder of Fit-Twist
Making a difference everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment