Wednesday, December 28, 2011

eBusinessCard

#QR code










I love free stuff like the free eBusinessCard that I just got in about a minute. I also love the QR code generator at http://www.qrstuff.com

A QR Code (Quick Response) is a cell phone readable bar code that can store website URL's, plain text, phone numbers, email addresses and pretty much any other alphanumeric data. Storing up to 4296 characters they are internationally standardised under ISO 18004, so a QR code is a QR code all over the world - they've been big in Japan forever, broke into Europe and the UK a few years back, and are now getting real traction in USA.


I love to learn new things and share my knowledge with others to help people go after their dreams. Dare to dream big and do big things. "It's the end of the me generation and the beginning of we generation." Jack Canfield said. Let's create a better world together.  


Do you need a coach or want to become one? Go to: http://www.fowlerwainwright.com/register/ingrid.php 

PRE-ORDER MY BOOK NOW
 
Share

Contact me for details if you want to collaborate or partner with us.

Ingrid Cheng, Founder of Fit-Twist



No comments:

Post a Comment