Friday, January 13, 2012

Art of Blogging

 Subscribe in a reader
Ingrid Cheng.com


Being young = Learning to Risk. Stay young by taking risks = My anti-aging secret! 
Happy Chinese New Year - Join me as I prepare to celebrate the coming of the Dragon


Please give me feedback on my blog & book:

Chinese New Year falls on January 23rd, 2012 - It will be the Year of the Dragon. 

The Dragon is a very benevelant, magical and powerful sign in Chinese Astrology. It is a creature made of different parts. The Dragon (traditional Chinese), is the only one of the 12-year cycle of animals which is mythical. It is a very positive and powerful attribute that brings forth change, growth and transformation. The Dragon’s motto is “I Reign” and is a major Water element. It brings rain to the earth, symbolizing renewal and Spring. People who are born in the Year of the Dragon are generally creative, strong and assertive. Whether that sounds like you or not, consider the possibility of growth. Make a declaration for being assertive, positive and creative now.

I am perfecting the art of writing because I shared this recipe with a friend & she got some products from my link!

Healthy Breakfast

I love organic kefir  so I mix a bowl of Lifeway Strawberry Kefir with a pack of NuPlus® Mixed Berry flavor, put some Quaker Low-Fat Natural Granola, and a few slices of strawberries on top to make a healthy breakfast.  That way, I get whole grain (good carbs), calcium, probiotic, protein, fiber and feel satisfied. I add NuPlus® by Sunrider because it is a whole food concentrate that is more beneficial than organic food. NuPlus makes health drinks that are good for natural weight loss.


The Happy movie will be screened on Sunday, February 19th in West Los Angeles. The film will start promptly at 7:15 pm, so please arrive close to 7 pm to get your seat.  The cost will be $10 to pay for the $100 deposit (a min of 10 to break even). For those of you who have not been to The Gateway, it is located on the northwest corner of Gateway Blvd and Barrington Ave.
There is an attached parking lot, or you can park on Barrington if the lot is full.
I am looking forward to seeing you for "Happy".  I hope you can also stay for a little while after the film to discuss it. Kim Selbert - Are You Getting Enough Laughter in Your Life? 
http://www.kimselbert.com


You're invited to join me and people like Kim at a free Healthy Lifestyle site at http://healthyinsideout.ning.com


This free site helps me schedule meetings effortlessly & manage my time! We can talk on Skype. My I.D. cis511.
https://tungle.me/ingridcheng  
 

I am committed to making a difference every day. Please join me or support me and lets create a better world together!

PRE-ORDER MY BOOK NOW AT 2011 DISCOUNT!
 
Share 


https://twitter.com/#!/fitnesswla

   Links:
Become a coach at http://www.fowlerwainwright.com/register/ingrid.php  
Beyond OrganicChange Your Diet, Change your Life, Change Your World

Pure Life NutrimedicsNatural remedy that helps reduce stress and anxiety
Sol Inspired: Affordable Luxury Fashion that's like nothing you've seen before

SunriderHigh-quality healthy products made in Torrance, California and extra income opportunity

Safslim.comReduce your belly fat with Safslim. 



No comments:

Post a Comment