Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Writing Works!

 Subscribe in a reader

#Blog  
#Sunrider


Chinese saying - Avoid small people (because they want to take away your greatness).

You are bigger than who you think you are when you have a big dream and faith in your mission!

What kind of energy do you have?
Chinese blessing - Flowers bloom bring fortune.
#Hong Kong
    Chinese warning - "Be aware of the energy in your place. 
    If plants die, it's bad Feng Shui.”

    I used to think that being American was better than being     Chinese. The U.S. school system exists to assimilate other non-natives into the American culture and way of being. Before coaching, I wasn’t confident about my own writing because English is my second language, but I love to write in English and hate to write in Chinese. With just 26 alphabets, English is so much easier to learn than the thousands of Chinese characters that I was forced to memorize in Hong Kong. Also, I realized that I love all my English teachers because they are passionate about what they do and made it fun for me to learn this language! I am so grateful to every coach and teacher who made a difference in my life! I am proud to be Chinese!

Sunrider is a family-owned local company that is a pioneer in both business and products. They have invested millions of dollars to provide you with the best products and business opportunity. They are all about sharing not selling. Contact me for a free consultation, a free demo and a sample with no further obligation! 

You're invited to join us at the best free Healthy Lifestyle site at http://healthyinsideout.ning.com

Get more clients or prospects instantly at http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1423552 

This free site helps me schedule meetings effortlessly & manage my time! We can talk on Skype. My I.D. cis511https://tungle.me/ingridcheng   

Enter to win   Find Your   ($15)     at Product Reviews | Giveaways Mom Blog now!

I am committed to making a difference every day. Please join me or support me and lets create a better world together! Like this post, click comment to give me your feedback. Thanks!

Founder of Fit-Twist.net


Pure Life NutrimedicsNatural remedy that helps reduce stress and anxiety
Sol Inspired: Affordable Luxury Fashion that's like nothing you've seen before

SunriderHigh-quality healthy products made in Torrance, California and extra income opportunity

Safslim.comReduce your belly fat with Safslim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment