Friday, September 23, 2011

Gratitude

Free Yoga Event!


I learned a lot at the SMARTY + Step Up Women's event: How to use social media to promote your cause or business. It's important to educate and engage consumers, so I am asking for your feedback.



1. What inspires you?

2. What are you grateful for?

3. What do you look forward to?

I will listen to what you say and include it in my next post or you can comment here. As women entrepreneurs, we need to be more active on Linkedin. Thanks.

I am a yoga teacher who partners with other healthy businesses to bring Health & Beauty to you. Yoga has been practiced for more than 5,000 years, and close to 11 million Americans are enjoying its health benefits. In one study, participants had up to 35% improvement in flexibility after only 8 weeks of yoga. I'm offering a free class in Brentwood.

Do you want a free mini-facial or a chance to earn extra income? Contact me now!



Pay
 


1 comment:

  1. My friend Dino in China emailed me with this:
    1. some people who has the same idea with me and they changed the world
    2. my parents and my whole family
    3. peaceful life with my family and peaceful heart.

    ReplyDelete