Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good Causes


Needed my umbrella at the Slow Food Event!
Flickr Photos 
Follow me on Twitter 

Weekend Recap: Love the Barking Lot at Whole Foods Brentwood and got free treats for my dog Sparky. Talked to Debra for a while and got my favorite new drink, Good Belly Coconut Probiotic Water! Then, went home to get ready for Slow Food $5 Challenge Potluck Picnic. I made a cauliflower, carrot, carbanzo beans curry that others liked! When they asked for a recipe, I said "Just blanche veggies, stir-fry with a little oil, add Golden Curry paste, tumeric, coconut milk, garlic, salt & pepper to taste." I cook creatively, freely without any recipe because I learned to do it from my mom who is a great cook. We just add a bit of this, a dash of that, taste it, then serve the dish. Though it was a small group, we had fun. Thanks Emily for hosting, the delicious toastini & setting up the tables! Sparky made friends at both events, but it got hot under the sun, so I left at around 2 pm. Monday Recap: Visited Women's Zen Den, Fitness Panel, joined Running While Making a Difference and dropped by to say "hi" to everyone at the Social Media Opening Party. If you're my Twitter follower, I hope you've read my tweets. Met some fun Asian women at the Party and invited them to join my group. Lots of fun, healthy events in Brentwood.

I went to a Health Dimensions Exhibitor training in Irvine yesterday because I signed up to do 6 Health Expos with them. Love the Siemens Health Expo and need to follow up with my leads. If you or someone you know need a part-time job, please contact me as I must have a good salesperson to help me call all the warm leads! 

Hope to see you at the next event! Contact me to arrange for a chat online, by phone or a face-to-face meeting. 

Thanks.

Ingrid Cheng  
Blogger, Dog Lover, Yoga Teacher


Founder of Fit-Twist

Sol Inspired Rep (ID # 90049-129-IC)

Sunrider Distributor
Health = Wealth

http://a-zguide90049.webs.com
http://www.meetup.com/Brentwood-Fun

http://www.meetup.com/fitnesswla
http://www.meetup.com/Fit-Twist


Members Perks:

  • 50% off first class or training session!

    Conscious Personal TrainingHow to redeem →
  • Organizers receive case (12) of assorted solixir; members get $1 coupon

    Organizers receive case (12) of assorted solixir; members...

    solixirHow to redeem →
  • 50% off or better on things you currently do in your city.

    50% off or better on things you currently do in your...

    TodaysNewDeal.comHow to redeem →
  • 20% off all purchases.

    20% off all purchases.

    Becky's Bath SaltsHow to redeem →
  • $25 off 11.11.11 Yoga Retreat

    $25 off 11.11.11 Yoga Retreat

    California Yoga RetreatsHow to redeem →
  • $30 Initial Evaluation  (regularly $125!). Free Health Talks!

    $30 Initial Evaluation (regularly $125!). Free Health...

    Healthwise ChiropracticHow to redeem →
  • 50% on our Financial Revolution personal finance course.

    50% on our Financial Revolution personal finance course....

    Seedling LLCHow to redeem →
  • 20% off your first order of Wildtree products.

    20% off your first order of Wildtree products.

    WildtreeHow to redeem →
  • 25% off group yoga, music, & sign classes for children ages 3 - 6 years!

    25% off group yoga, music, & sign classes for children...

    Little Acorns Grow Early LearningHow to redeem →
  • 50% off Holistic Nutrition or Yoga Wellness Therapy

    50% off Holistic Nutrition or Yoga Wellness Therapy...

    Holistic YoginiHow to redeem →

1 comment: