Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Book


I am excited to announce that my book Dream: Creating a Better World (How Yoga Changed My Life) is in the process of being published. It explains why I love yoga and the life lessons I’ve learned through yoga.

My article's in this newsletter!

Sunday 10/23 Free Pampering at Westfield Century City
I am a yoga teacher who partners with other businesses to bring health and beauty to you. I joined Sunrider because I like their high-quality, locally manufactured natural products. They have offices worldwide & they market to the Chinese community here. Sold $300+ worth of products at Health Expo with my Sunrider Team yesterday! Join now as a customer or independent entrepreneur/ distributor.

Ingrid Cheng
I love to travel


www.great-womens-vacations.com
Taste of France Tour A small group of women (6) are the invited guests of an exceptional woman vintner just recently awarded a national merit honor.
http://www.fit-twist.net
Subscribe to my blogs for future events:


No comments:

Post a Comment