Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Love Yoga Day LA!

Donation Yoga at the Park


I was there at 8 am when it was still cold, but the sun came out. Met Kia Miller and Tommy Rosen - told them how much I loved their class at Wanderlust Yoga. Love Kia's Kudalini-blend class at 9:30 am as we gather the cosmic energy into our hearts and unite to do yoga in beautiful Topanga Canyon - I sweated as we flowed through the asana. We chanted many empowering songs including my favorite "Beautiful am I, Bountiful am I, Blissful am I!" Thanks Yoga Day LA, SunriderLA YOGA Magazine for a great day! 


Lesson 2 is a key to success in the life lessons I’ve learned through yoga:

2. Show up, be present - I showed up and was present at this great event.
http://www.meetup.com/Fit-Twist/ RSVP to this link and join my upcoming events  

No comments:

Post a Comment