Friday, October 14, 2011

I love Blissmo Box

Be Healthy Inside Out


The Blissmobox: exceptional organic & eco-friendly products delivered right to your door, once-a-month. Discover well-loved products better and safer for you & your family than conventional alternatives. For just $19 a month, you will get a box with an average product value of $30! I love healthy products and good deals. They make it easy for everyone to be healthier and save money too. Their mission at blissmo is to introduce you to exceptional products safer & better for you, your family and your planet. Think great brands like Method, PACT Underwear, and Pangea Organics. Click here to learn more about it. See why I love Blissmobox!
http://www.blissmobox.com/ref/fit-twist

I am a yoga teacher who partners with other businesses to bring health and beauty to you. I am giving away 5 copies of my book: Dream: Creating a Better World (How Yoga Changed My Life) to the first 5 people who comment here or tweet about this. Entry is absolutely free, just leave a comment on why you would like to win here or retweet this. The winners will be announced and notified on November 11, 2011 (they have 24 hours to claim their prize). Do you want to partner with me to market your healthy business? Contact me for a free consultation now. Offer ends on 10/17/2011.


I also love Just Like My Child: This Foundation has partnered with a local Ugandan Girls' Leadership Counselor, FIDA a league of women's rights attorneys who work in the same communities that Just Like My Child is serving in. "Why Africa? Many children here in the United States need love and care, but there are children living in poverty and despair with no hope to carry them through the day." Vivian Glyck, the Founder realized that the secret to helping Uganda lies not in waiting for the government to step in and help, but to channel aid, resources, and equipment DIRECTLY to the people who are already making a difference on the ground. Her mission is to empower women and children to achieve their full potential through improved Health Care, Education and Microenterprise.


Ingrid Cheng
Blogger, Yoga Teacher
Sunrider Distributor
www.fit-twist.net
fitnesswla@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment