Follow by Email

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunrider Team is the Best!




               I Love Sunrider
My Customers love Fortune Delight and Sunbreeze!

Name

1. BAILEY,CHRIS
2. CHUNG, WAH LEE
3. FALCON,MARCIA
4. FLOYD,RENESSA
5. GIANV, SOPHIA
6.  JOHANSEN,NIPARPON
7.  LOUISSAINT,NANCY 
8.  RIVERA,ALMA
9.  SYLLIVAN,JEN
10. WOO, DONNA 


Sponsor Information
Name
Ingrid Cheng


Office Phone
3107803313
Cell Phone
3102104296

E-Mail
fitnesswla@gmail.com
http://fit-twist.blogspot.com
http://fitnesswla.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post you provided here for readers. I can relate a lot to this industry because I use to work with a Network Marketing company called Wealth Generators. Wealth Generators was the first business I ever worked with, i'm sure not a lot of people heard about Wealth Generators Lifestyle but Wealth Generators Compensation Plan is one heck of a comp plan if you ever looked at it. Anyways thanks for showing me this post.

    Warm regards,
    Laura Arango
    Wealth Generators LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this post you provided here for readers. I can relate a lot to this industry because I use to work with a Network Marketing company called Wealth Generators. Wealth Generators was the first business I ever worked with, i'm sure not a lot of people heard about Wealth Generators Lifestyle but Wealth Generators Compensation Plan is one heck of a comp plan if you ever looked at it. Anyways thanks for showing me this post.

    Warm regards,
    Laura Arango
    Wealth Generators LLC

    ReplyDelete