Monday, February 29, 2016

3 Healthy Tips to Live By



1. Eat right 80% of the time and cheat a little (don't deprive yourself, enjoy your favorite treat once in a while).

2. Have balanced meals with fresh produce and whole grains.

3. Don't obsess about your weight (as you exercise and gain muscle, your weight may stay the same as muscle mass increases and your body fat decreases). 

I have a nice breakfast with Greek yogurt, whole grain cereal and fruits. I usually have a salad for lunch and a home-cooked Chinese dinner which is healthier than eating out. Most Chinese restaurants use too much salt, oil and serve big portions. My advice is to plan ahead when you go grocery shopping. Make a list, buy the ingredients you need to cook a week's worth of meals. You save money and eat healthier that way. I also have soup for dinner as it fills me up and is so good for my health. I enjoy fruits as snacks.

I hope you use these tips to be healthy and fit.

Ingrid Cheng
Blogger, certified yoga teacher
http://letsmovewestla.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment