Thursday, February 11, 2016

I Love Chocolate


I have been enjoying healthy and tasty foods as part of my 7-Day Love ChallengeMy breakfast is usually Greek yogurt with whole-grain cereal and fresh fruit like the one above. My lunch is a salad with a healthy starch like yams. My favorite treat after dinner is a piece of dark chocolate. Studies show that it is good for your heart, brain and the flavonoids in dark chocolate also help reduce insulin resistance. Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants. It contains a number of vitamins and minerals like copper,  iron, magnesium and potassium. (Source: FitDay)

Pick a bar of dark chocolate that has 70% of. cacao or more like Trader Joe's Swiss 72%.

I also like to drink a cup of hot choclate in the morning before I go to work. I love Wildeflowers healthy Chocolate Tonic made with Superfoods and Chinese herbs.


Ingrid Cheng
Blogger, certified yoga teacher

http://letsmovewestla.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment