Friday, February 19, 2016
8 Cold & Flu Prevention Tips
So many people are sick, so I want to share some tips with you.
1. Eat a well-balanced diet
2. Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day
3. Get enough sleep (7-8 hours)
4. Make time for exercise
5. Wash your hands frequently and don't touch your face
6. Take Zinc Elderberry Lozenges first thing when you have a sore throat
7. Home remedy: Gargle with hot salt water for sore throat
8. Don't wait and see: go see your doctor right away
P.S. I take superfoods like Boku and Wildeflowers Chocolate drink for overall health.
Blogger, certified yoga teacher