Friday, February 3, 2012

I Challenge You


 Subscribe in a reader


e-Book


I have a dream to create a better world with my book of Yoga Life Lessons. I want to help women and kids, so I started to write my book in October 2011. I'm grateful for my coach Karen Lee because she stood for me when I got stuck. Her cut-to-the crap technique made me realize that I was lying to myself. I was living a lie and thinking that it was true.  "Who am I to do this?" I asked. "Why would anyone read my book?" I'm a Chinese-American and English is my second language. "What do I have to offer or say that will make a difference?" I'm an introvert, not loud or out there like most leaders or speakers.  I speak English with an accent and feel like nobody really hears or understands me. How will I get my message across to people who need it? There are so many good authors and books out there. Will my book stand out? My doubts and fears got in the way of my dream. I was being a victim in my own story. Karen Lee and Landmark Forum helped me see that I had no evidence to prove anything that I believed was true. Not in a court of law. She put my limiting beliefs on trial and case dismissed!  Thank you Karen and Jerry Baden for being real with me, and standing for me when I couldn't or wouldn't do so for myself. Coaching is one of the best things that I've experienced because I have a new view of my life. I was being a victim of my own story. Karen Lee and Landmark Forum helped me see that I had no evidence to prove anything that I believed was true. Not in a court of law. She put my limiting beliefs on trial and case dismissed!  Thank you Karen and Jerry Baden for being real with me and standing for me when I couldn't or wouldn't stand for myself. Coaching is one of the best things that I've experienced because I have a new view of my life. My big breakthrough happened when I took 100% responsibility for myself and my life.      


Most of us blame, complain or justify everything, everyday of our lives. We avoid being 100% responsible. It's their fault. Our country and state is in debt, the economy is sluggish but that isn't our fault. Why do we have to pay for the mistakes of Big Banks and Wall Street? They were the culprits, they made this mess with the government's help. So, we demand and expect them to clean up their act. However, no one can agree on the right things to do. They don't take action to transform anything because they resist accepting responsibility. The more they resist, the more things persist. The more we want change, the more things stay the same. Do we want to keep acting like this and getting the same negative results? Insanity = doing the same things + expecting a different result. I for one am saying no to this madness. I want to take a stand for the truth and doing what's right even when it's hard.  I'm ready to take on the job of creating a better world. Are you, Mr. President? Mr. Mayor? Mr. Councilman or Senator? I challenge you to play big and step up your game. Be the leader that you really are. Lead by example. Be responsible, do the work and have integrity. Empower us, inspire us and let us be great because you are great. 


I invite you to attend an introduction to Landmark Forum or to call Karen Lee. Join me and let's create a better world together!



Landmark Forum 310-642-1997
Karen Lee 310-850-4995      


No comments:

Post a Comment