Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

#VirtualTour
The Best Thing About Thanksgiving is going on a virtual book tour of Australia! I want to share my Flickr photos with you.


Traveling solo can be fun. If you're single and don't feel confident to travel alone, join a local tour in that country! I did and had a blast. I love to travel! I was in Sydney for about 3 days, but tagged on a trip to the beautiful Blue Mountains to see The Three Sisters. I also went to Bondi Beach and joined a scuba diving tour. Then, I took a bus to Brisbane and joined a 3-day tour of Fraser Island. Beware of sand flies because I got bitten even with insect repellent and had scars for a while. I wanted to go to Cairns to visit The Great Barrier Reef, but didn't have enough time or money.

My Dream Trips:

Cairns - The Great Barrier Reef
Laos and Cambodia
Yoga Retreat near Yosemite
Carmel, Monterey and Big Sur, California



Pre-order my book now
 

Share


No comments:

Post a Comment