Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Readers

Go After Your Dreams!


1. My book is on sale by demand - that means readers pre-order it for $10 now and save $5. Buyers are mostly women.

2. It is on sale through my blog and website, age range is 30-70+

3. Yoga is a growing trend and many people have special interests in the mental and physical benefits of yoga

4. My brand is "Empowering women to believe in themselves and go after their dreams".

5. The central message of this book is: "You become what you believe." 

6. Benefits (enjoyment, problem solved, etc): inspire readers to take risks, to dream big from this day forward. Commit to taking small steps daily to be well in all areas of their lives - mental, physical and spiritual. "Action + Belief = Commitment". 

7. The typical reader of my book is a woman who is interested in personal-growth.

8. Other readers who would benefit from reading my book are teens, people who are overworked or stressed out, who compare themselves to others and try so hard to measure up. Self-acceptance and contentment can only be found if one turns inward not by outward achievements or material possessions. I'm writing this book because I wish to share the truth as I know it now. 

9. Tools I have used to date to market my book are: virtual book tour, direct
email marketing, facebook, twitter, video, local fairs, online advertising, word of mouth, article marketing, tele-seminars, blogging, linkedin, closed groups, google+, networking, woman's groups, chambers of commerce and cause-related marketing.


As an authorized editorial contributor to all 4 publications of Social Media Magazines, I will have much of the same access to getting my content published to 14.5 million readers!


Connect to top consultants of Fortune 500 companies, to state of the art mentor-ship.  CEO Space December forum is getting close! http://ow.ly/7vP3t
I signed up for this and hope to see you there.

Ingrid Cheng
Author of Dream: Creating a Better World

http://fitnesswla.wordpress.com
http://fit-twist.blogspot.com


Member of Art of Travel Blogging.com
www.socialmediamags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment