Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Be Focused


#Accountability
I was lost and found myself through a regular yoga practice. I learned to be more focused on what is good for me and believe in my dreams. I really want to make a difference in someone's life. As a teacher, I need to be 100% committed, focused, not making excuses if I want to lead by example. Yet there are so many distractions in my life that I feel like I am taking one step forward and two steps back. Without an understanding of yoga philosophy, I would be down on myself or discouraged. However, I know that the road to enlightenment is full of stumbling blocks. Being worried or stressed out would be my old response, but I can deal with challenges with calmness most of the time because of yoga. I am still learning and struggling to be the change I wish to see in the world, to detach from my old patterns (being scattered) and follow new ones (being focused) that lead to fulfillment.

1. Make time for myself - Practice yoga or meditation each morning before I do anything else like checking my email or updating my blog.

2. Keep a journal - Write down what's blocking me from my dreams. So much stuff comes up when I'm writing (familiar fears, old hurts, negative thoughts) that I don't want to deal with. However, I must bring light on them and face them down or they'll continue to haunt me.

3. Be accountable - Find a person who is committed to personal growth and ask him/ her to be my accountability partner. That means we call each other every day to ask if we are on track, what steps we're taking to achieve our dreams or goals.

I believe in my dreams. I deserve to be a published author. I am looking for an accountability partner. Tell me why you'd be a good partner for me.


P.S. Free Stress and Anxiety Reduction Report on FacebookDownload for link to free sample or order now at: http://www.purelifenutrimedics.com/offer/id/12

Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment