Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Lesson 4: Love the Good


I am thankful for being alive and present.
I am grateful for my dog (my walking buddy).
I am thankful for living close to the ocean.
I am grateful for all my teachers.
I am thankful for being bilingual (English & Cantonese/ Chinese).
I am grateful for my abilities.
I am thankful for my strengths and weaknesses.
I am grateful for the good in my life.
I give back out of love and thankfulness.

What really matters to you? What would it be like to really be happy? Do you want a more meaningful and satisfying life? Thankfulness will shift your perspective and redefine your view of what is really happening. You might be surprised by how many good things you can find to be grateful for. Being thankful for the good also break the cycle of negative thinking. See the beauty of what is showing up in your life. Be present. Share what you've learned from The Goddess Training with your friends and loved ones. Show others that you appreciate them with a call, an email or a written note. With this practice, you will have better relationships.

I am an affiliate at Nonviolent Communication (NVC). NVC offers a framework to reconnect us to the needs behind our own or another person’s behavior, even in the most difficult of interactions.

Get Started with Nonviolent Communication (NVC) http://bit.ly/2rUpNzN 

No comments:

Post a Comment