Saturday, July 30, 2011

Health & Fitness Fest in Santa Monica

I was at the Health & Fitness Fest on 3rd Street Promenade for about an hour today. There were many health and fitness related exhibits, samples, free classes, demos, etc. This event is fun with lots of people. I posted this on my Holistic Health Club site and Yelp! I took many photos of the vendors. Maybe one of them will sponsor my blog.

Kim Selbert and I will teach Laughter & Yoga classes on Sundays 6-7 pm in August. This fun combo class is for everyone, even if you don't know how to do yoga. There will be dancing, laughter, music and movement. It'll also be a Fit-Twist Party with free samples and a raffle for prizes. We'll have lots of fun. Space is limited. RSVP to reserve a spot now. For more info on Laughter Yoga, go to Kim's website below.



Fit-Twist Yoga
http://www.fit-twist.net

Laughter Yoga
http://www.kimselbert.com

1 comment:

  1. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back.
    vkool

    ReplyDelete