Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Are You a Cultural Creative?

I am because I "give a lot of importance to helping other people to bring out their unique gifts." 50 million adult Americans belong to this group which comprises of the more educated, leading-edge thinkers including many writers, artists, musicians, psychotherapists, feminists, alternative health care providers and other professionals. They combine a serious focus on their spirituality with a strong passion for social activism. "We are all consciously connected in this beautiful world, somehow, someway" and we should all give back out of gratitude or love. "Feel Empowered from the inside out!" Exercise + Good Nutrition = Health.

I have been blessed with a nice home in West L.A, a wonderful family, good health, friends who support me and a great life. I love what I do, empowering people to be proactive about their fitness and health. If we all commit to a regular exercise routine whether it be yoga or walking or some physical activity and eat a balanced diet with less meat and more vegetables, we can end obesity and prevent the many diseases that are caused by being overweight. I love yoga because it "empowers me, makes me feel beautiful , strong and connects me to my inner self". That's why I want to share it with everyone. Join me at Fit-Twist for a free yoga class. Sign up now!


http://www.fit-twist.net

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Creatives


No comments:

Post a Comment