Sunday, July 31, 2011

Local Farmers Markets

This morning, I got this delicious Soyogurt at Whole Foods Brentwood to snack on and checked out the Farmers Market. Talked to the vendors about my blog and took pictures. It was still early, so I got to browse around freely without having to fight the crowd. I walked over from my home with Sparky, but had to tie her to a tree because they don't let dogs in the Market. Tasted free samples of yummy chocolate, Just This fruit bars, fresh fruits, juices and Brothers Spreads and Tapenade. Bought 3 cartons of different flavored spreads because they're so good. Would love to share a booth and pass out free health and fitness information each Sunday. Left some Fit-Twist business cards with the vendors. The guy at Brothers Products is a nice young man who clearly loves what he does because he got me to try the variety of spreads/ tapenade and the stuff sold themselves.

1. Garlic Spread made with garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and salt.

2. Lebneh/ Herbs with yogurt, herbs, olive oil and salt.

3. Olives Tapenade with green and black olives, spices, olive oil.

12103 Brookhurst St, Garden Grove, CA 92840

Will return to Brentwood Farmers Market next Sunday and talk to more vendors.

I also visited the Market on Ocean Park & Main St, but that one wasn't as friendly to outsiders like me. They told me I couldn't leave my flyers at any stalls. I won't go back there except for Sno:la yogurt because I love the chocolate fro-yo and Masako is a very nice lady.

Fit-Twist
Holistic Health Club L.A.

http://www.fit-twist.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7​4653758@N00

Health = Wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment