Monday, September 4, 2017

How to Manifest Your Dreams

RSVP
Full Moon Yoga & Manifest Your Dreams

I am reading Dan Miller's book, Wisdom Meets Passion. In it, he wrote about making deposits in 7 areas of life:

1. Financial - grow your net worth, pay yourself first (invest in learning something new or in building wealth)
2. Social - Meet new people and make friends, grow your network
3. Personal development - Read books that empower and inspire you. Apply what you learn.
4. Physical - Have a regular exercise routine, practice self-care
5. Spiritual -Connect with your inner truth/ divine wisdom with meditation or worship in a group
6. Family - Show your love and appreciate to those you care about instead of being critical
7. Career - Know what experience, skills and talents you have to offer. Also know your own worth.

I am so grateful for yoga because it didn't just transform me physically, but led me to finding my coaches and teachers. I want to thank Brendon Burchard, Dan Miller, Jack CanfieldLynne TwistOprah Winfrey and all my yoga teachers. I use Jack Canfield's free Vision Board Tip Sheet to manifest my dreams in less than four months. I continue to practice The Law of Attraction to realize my dream of becoming an author and an expert. I am passionate about health and fitness because I have been fat and thin, but I was never happy. My story as a "Fat Girl" being bullied was a sad one. As an adult, I was stuck in my old story for the longest time. Thanks to my coaches and The Landmark Forum, I let go of it and freed myself to go after my dreams. I never thought that I could be an author, but I'm now writing a book, The Anti-Aging Secrets of Yoga and will interview Karin Kiser, author of Lighten Your Load: 35 Surprisingly Simple Ways to Free Yourself from Stress, Toxins and Clutter this Friday at 12 pm PST. http://karinkiser.com

I met some wonderful people along the way like Lauren Mones who healed her Crohn's Disease with healing foods and drinks. I love her Lavender Ginger Lemonade! I also met some great volunteers at the Catty Wagon who braved the heat for a good cause. They have $10 kitten adoption. I shared my love of the Ninja Kitty on Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment