Friday, September 22, 2017

Bridging the Gap with a Millennial

Multicultural Event

I'm so grateful to connect with Latino entrepreneurs at the OCHCC event last night. I love their panel of speakers who all share their stories and how they give back to their community. I am following RaqC, radio and T.V. personality, dog lover, the "Queen of Spanglish" and founder of Amigas4mysoul. They have a conference tonight & tomorrow. (www.amigas4mysoul.com/conference) I am also following John Life Hope who recommended Spin Selling by Neil Rackham and shared his own wisdom with us. Thanks so much, John!

My Bridging the Gap partner Jessica Granger is a lifestyle/ beauty blogger who shares my love of writing. She started her blog after going through a tough time just like me. We both made something good out of a bad experience. I love her blog, Venus & Vogue and want to go to Brighton after reading her recent post! Follow her on Instagram as she share her growth and journey. I am blessed to meet so many amazing people in such a short time because I practice the Law of Attraction. I learned to listen to my intuition and follow it no matter how crazy it seems. I've gotten so much back from taking a leap of faith, investing in myself and starting my business. I'd like to share this infographic with you thanks to Nuts.com

Ingrid Cheng
Founder of Co-Op Health Club



No comments:

Post a Comment