Thursday, September 7, 2017

Create Your Own Story

e-book

I am so grateful to be of service through my Healthy Inside-Out Coaching and Yoga programs. I met some amazing women who came to my Full Moon Yoga workshops last night and on Monday night. One of them lost her husband at a young age. He died suddenly in his 40's. Then she found a growth in her spine and was told she needed surgery. 2-3 doctors told her to have invasive surgery, but she's a scientist and did a lot of research on her own. She paid for a 4th opinion & at that time non-invasive surgery was still new, but she made the wise choice. She recovered quickly and became a Physical Therapist. I'm so inspired by how she made something good out of her lost and trials.

I love food and believe that healthy food should be enjoyable and taste great. I used to be a junk food and sugar addict. Now, I'm a health nut. I'd like to know about your health goals and other goals. Do you have a morning routine? Do you eat a healthy breakfast? Are you exercising regularly? How is your self-talk? Is it empowering you or sabotaging you? Do you have an inner mean girl? Our inner critics tell us that we can't change so we feel cynical or hopeless. Learn to ignore the "mean" self-talk. I tend to be hard on myself. I often struggle with fear and uncertainty. I am smart, but often suffer from analysis paralysis. I take failure negatively and personally. I tend to stay in my comfort zone - I'd rather stay home with a good book and be safe. As women, we don't take enough risks and that keeps us small or stuck. I'm afraid to speak up - often women don't ask for what we really want. If this sounds like you, let's schedule a time to talk.

Writing is a labor of love. I've always been a dreamer and a writer. English and creative writing were my favorite classes. I love books. They are there for me whenever I need them. In many ways, books are my best friends and teachers. They provide entertainment, education and empowerment. Oprah who also loves books says this better than I do. "Reading has been among my greatest passion for as long as I can remember...one of life's most profound joy is to open a book and learn from its pages, to be astonished, to empathize and to grow. But there's another category of book, the super-soulful that I turn to again and again for inspiration, companionship or help in moving from darkness to light." My goal is to write a book that is super-soulful.

I used the Law of Attraction training to manifest a sponsor for my blog and my upcoming book, The Anti-Aging Secrets of Yoga. I'm interviewing Karin Kiser, author of Lighten Your Load: 35 Simple Ways to Free Yourself from Stress, Toxins and Clutter tomorrow at 12 pm. I'll include some of her tips in Chapter 9 of my book on how yoga creates space.I have 11 chapters outlined and some sort of beginning. I have a publisher in mind, Hay House. Or I can self publish. I am exploring options. I am constantly reading and getting inspired. I'd like to get your feedback on my work.

Connect with me
Instagram
Twitter.com


No comments:

Post a Comment