Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Full Moon Yoga and Manifesting Workshop



I am so grateful to connect with two amazing women last night. We flowed through yoga poses that builds "Chi" or "Prana" the life energy that's needed to create more of what we desire. Then, we meditated and visualized our dreams for a minute. Later, we wrote them down in our Dream journals and cut out pictures for our Vision Boards. I'd like to share the power of the Law of Attraction:

1. I am co-creating a community garden/ healing space. I found out just hours later that it already exists! I love Communityhealinggardens.org a non-profit that fosters health and community through urban gardening and Kiss The Ground in Venice. They also have a community garden.

2. I am starting a Mastermind group of three committed people to harness the power of group  mind for growth and transformation.

3. I am leading a Creative Circle and forming my Dream Team

4. I am meeting mentors, partners and supporters along my journey

5. I am sharing my passion and purpose with my blog, my book, monthly workshops, etc.

6. I travel the world and speak about self-love/ self-care, using my book as a platform.

7. I continue to be Healthy Inside-Out and teach the Anti-Aging Secrets of Yoga to more people

8. I am creating 21 Life Lessons from Yoga e-book and using it as a gift (lead generator)

9. I am partnering with Jazz (Beaumond Project to build affordable, sustainable housing) and will partner with Josh at Socialchangenation.com to spread the message of Social Entrepreneurship - "Make a Dollar and a Difference". My idea is to create a webinar with Josh Schukman to let others learn more about his Boot Camp for people who are struggling to grow their heart-based businesses.

10. I am interviewing celebrities for my book, The Anti-Aging Secrets of Yoga.

My mission is the empower women to be Healthy Inside-Out and my vision is to create a Co-Op  Community Food Garden/ Healing Space where members/ owners share in the rewards of a healthy lifestyle. I believe in the power of Good Food that is healthy, fair, affordable and sustainable. I have a 3-week deep health coaching program that gets to the root cause of any issue and focuses on emotional healing. I use 3 simple, powerful steps to help clients let go of what doesn't serve them so they can be free to manifest their dreams. Contact me for a free consultation and sign up for a workshop today. Full Moon Yoga & Manifest Your Dreams Workshop - early bird ticket prices good until end of today. RSVP now as space is limited.
Contact me for a free coaching session.

P.S. Lauren, I hope we can collaborate and create a healthier world for all.
http://laurenheals.com/fermentingfairy

No comments:

Post a Comment