Thursday, August 24, 2017

I Love Good Food!


I attended a Good Food Summit and connected with like-minded people. The Los Angeles Food Policy Council is a collective impact initiative working to build a Good Food system for all local residents - where food is healthy, affordable, fair and sustainable. Keep your eyes on the ”‎30 under 30″‬ leaders who are improving our food systems.



Instagram My mission is to empower women to be healthy inside-out. My vision is to create a society that focuses on good food as a basic human right. I want to ban fast food and junk food that are high in fat, salt and sugar (the trifecta for addiction). Studies have shown that highly processed foods all contain with these three additives in spades. Fake foods that have these should be banned or labeled "hazardous to our health" just like cigarettes.  

I believe that age is just a number and beauty is an inside job. As a fabulously healthy 48 year-old woman who dislikes make-up and loves nature, I am all about having a simple beauty routine. I do yoga or a H.I.I.T cardio and strength workout six days a week. I walk every day, I cook healthy and tasty meals. I drink enough water to keep hydrated and the occasional green smoothie to feed my body with organic Superfoods. I teach my clients how to eat healthy, to save time and money. I shop at the Farmers Market, 365 Wholefoods and Trader Joes. I have a regular shopping list. I also like to try new things. My current favorite drink is Ripple Pea Protein Drink and my favorite snack is Forager Cashewgurt!

I've cut out dairy and it made a big difference in my digestion. No more gas or bloating. I am lactose-intolerant, but I bought into the marketing of major brands like Chobani and Fage. I thought yogurts were good for me because they have probiotics. Luckily, I learned more about my food intolerance and sensitivities. Then, chose to take action.

Invest in your health now and contact mel to schedule a complimentary Healthy-Inside Out consultation today. 

Ingrid Cheng
Author of The Anti-Aging Secrets of Yoga 
Health Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment