Saturday, August 5, 2017

9 Affirmations that Work

My Daily Choice
Follow me on Instagram

1. I appreciate this moment
2. I celebrate success and the good in my life
3. I claim my power, I own it and speak it
4. I am grateful for all that I have
5. I am doing what I love daily
6. I focus on abundance and prosperity
7. I give from my heart and receive with gratitude
8. I do something that scares me everyday
9. I step out of my comfort zone to be my highest self

Bonus: I show up and stand for my true values

The Law of Attraction works whether you believe in it or not. Just like gravity, it is a powerful force that we can use for our good. When you focus on the negative, you will get more of the same. I've learned to focus on what brings me joy (what's good) and be grateful. To learn more about how to manifest your dreams with the Law of Attraction, come to Full Moon Yoga and Vision Board Workshop on Wednesday, September 6th at 7:30 pm.

Ingrid Cheng
Law of Attraction Coach
Yoga Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment