RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-yoga-and-health-event-tickets-35997814432
I came across this review of the best fitness trackers by www.reviews.com and want to share it with you. I've used a Fitbit Flex 2 before, but found that it made exercising less fun for me. I incorporate exercise into my daily life by walking and practicing yoga. I also like to do HIIT Cardio Strength training and Zumba. I just finished reading Stress-Proof Brain and want to share 7 tips for building a healthy lifestyle with you.
1. Build more exercise into your daily routine
2. Find a specific cue to prompt you to exercise (eg. Write Exercise on a sticky note and put it on your bathroom mirror or pin up a magazine photo of a person exercising)
3. Find intrinsic (internal) motivator rather than external one. Why do you want to be fit?
4. Find exercises that you enjoy doing. Have fun.
5. Be clear about what regular rewards you're getting - having more energy, managing stress, improving your mood, etc.
6. Think about your barriers to exercising and have a plan to address them. If you're unfit, start with a small, manageable goal such as walking for 30 minutes a day. You can walk 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes after dinner.
7. Write a personal exercise contract. Download template at Newharbinger.com/stress-proof-brain
Join Being Well: www.facebook.com/groups/1922289331381752
There are many free events to keep you healthy.