Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Natural Pain Relief

As you may know, I am cautious about what I put in and on my body. I eat fresh, plant-based, organic food on a budget. I choose a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. My dream is to create a community garden where I can grow my own food and a car sharing group so I can ditch my car. Many of you know that I have sciatica. I was in so much pain that I could barely move or walk. My doctor prescribed pills that didn't work. She also told me to get physical therapy, stop going to my yoga and Zumba classes, but to keep walking. At that point, I realized that I needed natural pain relief. I had tried turmeric and ginger, soaking in the tub with Epsom Salt and other methods. Then, I remembered hearing about CBD oil and gave it a try. What works for me are Zen Hemp Shot (40 mg hemp oil) by CV Sciences and HempWorx CBD oil by Mydailychoice.


Before I sleep, I practice self-care with the Orb massage ball and take 5 to 10 mg of CBD oil.

Ingrid Cheng
Instagram
Mydailychoice.com
Elitemarketingpro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment