Saturday, July 8, 2017

Easy Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle

Sip + Sweat with 1987 Juices

Easy Tips for Planning a Healthy Diet and Sticking...

Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. It is about:

1. Feeling great
2. Having more energy
3. Experiencing a better outlook
4. Improving your mood
5. Overall health and wellness (bonus)

Follow these steps below:

1. Set up for success - prepare your own meals
2. Moderation
3. Read labels on food packages (calories, saturated fats, sugar, salt)
4. Mindful eating
5. Hydrate with lots of water


Yesterday was probably the hottest day in L.A. Temperatures reached 110 degrees F in the afternoon. I went to a rooftop workout at 10 am and it was already hot. I generously lathered on sunscreen, but it was too hot for me. So I found some shade and claimed my spot there. Due to the heat, I modified my workout and stay hydrated to avoid experiencing symptoms of heat exhaustion or even worse heat stroke. I also wanted to protect my skin from sun damage. Check out Dos and Don'ts of Sun Exposure at http://www.chopra.com/articles/dos-and-don

Symptoms of a heat stroke are:
1. A nasty headache (I tend to feel this first when I get over-heated)
2. Muscle cramps and nausea
3. Dizziness or Fainting

Ingrid Cheng
@fitnesswla

P.S. Act now to get results online in as little as 7 days with Elitemarketingpro.com

Sources: http://dailynaturalremedies.com/10-symptoms-of-heat-stroke
http://www.exertional-heatstroke.com

1 comment:

  1. All detailed information about the various sort of health related information at HealthBlogOnline tips on healthy lifestyle

    ReplyDelete