Thursday, December 1, 2011

Daily Exercise = Health

#Healthy Walks


30 minutes of moderate physical activity each day is a key to staying healthy and when you have a dog like me, you automatically get about 30 minutes of exercise a day. I walk Sparky 3 times a day for 10 or more minutes each time, even when I'm busy. Having a dog is a joy and a big responsibility. I adopted Sparky from the West L.A. Animal Shelter in June 29 this year, but she is definitely a part of my family. I loved to walk before I got her, but I enjoy walking more since I've adopted her. Everyone in my building and most people in the neighborhood say "hi" and smile when they see us. Sparky is very well-known. I think they remember her name because she's so cute and sweet, but I am not sure if they remember my name. I also practice yoga 2-3 times a week at home or in a class. 


  • Exercise improves your mood.
  • Exercise combats chronic diseases.
  • Exercise helps you manage your weight.
  • Exercise boosts your energy level.
  • Exercise promotes better sleep.
  • Exercise can be fun!
With year-round mild weather, L.A can be your playground for a healthier lifestyle. From bike paths, to skate parks, to beaches, there is something for everyone when it comes to regular physical activity.
Looking to incorporate active living into your neighborhood? Start or join a walking group or a yoga class.
P.S. Free Stress and Anxiety Reduction Report on FacebookDownload for link to free sample or order now at: http://www.purelifenutrimedics.com/offer/id/12

Thanks.

Pre-order my book now
 
Share

Ingrid Cheng

Author of Dream: Creating a Better World



  

1 comment:

  1. My blog, "From Alone to Home: Stories of Adopted Pets" (www.fromalonetohome.com), collects adoption stories and, I hope, will encourage other people to adopt. Would you be interested in sending me an adoption story and photos for Sparky? You can email me at kate@fromalonetohome.com.

    ReplyDelete