Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Sale

 Subscribe in a reader
Sol Inspired is the Best

A new study has revealed an alarming rise in melanoma among people aged 18 to 39. Over the past 40 years, rates of this potentially deadly skin cancer grew by 800%! Melanoma Soars among Young Adults - SkinCancer.org

All Sol Inspired styles & colors in sizes XS & S are 50% off!

You're invited to Sol Inspired Summer Style Soiree this Saturday, May 19! RSVP here.
1-5 pm
849 S. Broadway #M04, Los AngelesCA 90014
Must RSVP to get on the guest list so security will let you in the building.

I love Sol Inspired affordable fashion because it's so versatile that I wear Apsara scarf (with hand-cut fringes) almost every day. I wore it and the Sol Mate to Yosemite on my hikes and in San Francisco. I also wear Taylor when I'm traveling. They're great to bring on trips because they're light-weight, wrinkle-free and protect me from harmful UV rays of the sun! Shop online at: http://www.solinspired.net/aff/76/


Join one of our upcoming events

Ingrid Cheng @fitnesswla
Rep # 90049-129-IC

Health Advocate and Finalist of Urban Rebound: an exciting initiative for women entrepreneurs ready to grow their businesses to $250,000 or more in annual revenues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment