Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Make 2018 Your Best Year!

Follow Me
In April, I created a Vision Board and practiced Law of Attraction. In June, I quit my dead-end job and decided to follow my dreams. In August, I started writing my book. In October, I was part of Bridging the Gap and was partnered with Daisy Teh, a Filipina-American entrepreneur. I like her beauty/ style advice for moms at The It Mom. I was inspired by One Love Fest and amazing teachers like Cheri Rae and Hemalayaa Behi. I became a Sweat Pink Chapter leader and much more. Join the 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge on Monday Jan 8th!


I know 2018 can be our best year and created a New Year Vision Board Party. I'll share the simple and powerful process of letting go what doesn't serve you so you can manifest your dreams. 


Connect with me
When: January 14th at 6 pm
Where: My condo in Brentwood
Small group. Fee includes materials, yoga, meditation and light refreshments.
RSVP

Ingrid Cheng
Author, blogger, health coach
www.thrivelife.com/ingrid


No comments:

Post a Comment