Monday, January 29, 2018

Food and Travel

Follow Me
@fitnesswla

I visited my sister and her family in Singapore during Chinese New Year from January to February last year. As always I tagged on a trip to another country near there and decided on Vietnam. Since my sister has been there before, she told me to apply for a Visa online and to get the needed vaccines before my trip. I thought Vietnam would be very "third-world" because it's a communist country but the resort we stayed in was great, Da Nang was our landing place. From there, we went to Hoi An and My Son Sanctuary. I had some great meals and one of them was at Mango Mango, Chef Tran Duc makes traditional Vietnamese food contemporary while keeping its authentic flavors. You can find my reviews on www.tripadvisor.com


I traveled back to Vietnam yesterday when I tasted the vegan Spring Roll at Good Morning Vietnam, because food can bring back vivid memories. I love the Mar Vista Farmers Market www.marvistafarmersmarket.org


I found some new favorites like Coco Rico Yogurt. Creamy, tangy and delicious!


I also like the Zucchini Dip at Wildly Fermented.


I love Drink La Vie Probiotic Tasting Bar! Most of their healthy drinks are $9 each. @drinklavie

My friend doesn't believe that I am a Foodie cause I eat healthy. My other friends say that I am a healthy foodie. I agree. You can love food and eat a balanced healthy diet!

Ingrid Cheng




No comments:

Post a Comment